Minnesota Industry Groups
- Minnesota Farm Winery Association
- Minnesota Grape Growers Association
- Southern Minnesota Wine Grower Alliance
National Industry Groups, University Departments, Extension, and Grant Projects
- ASEV-ES American Society for Enology and Viticulture – Eastern Section
- Department of Horticultural Science University of Minnesota Department of Horticultural Science
- Cornell University EnologyExtension newsletters published by Cornell University Extension
- University of Maryland Extension Grapes and small fruits
- eViticulture eViticulture is the national online viticulture resource containing the latest science-based information for viticulturists.
- Northern Grapes Project The emergence of cold hardy, Vitis riparia-based wine grape cultivars in the 1990s created a new and rapidly expanding industry of small vineyard and winery enterprises in more than 12 states in New England, northern New York, and the Upper Midwest, boost
- Midwest Grape and Wine Institute Helping support the evolving grape and wine industry in the Midwest, because the potential economic opportunities in wineries, value-added agriculture and tourism are limitless.
- VitisGen2 Launched in September 2017 to expand on work from the first VitisGen project, the VitisGen2 project is a multi-institution research collaboration funded by the USDA-NIFA Specialty Crop Research Initiative for the development of new grape varieties
Grape Growing Resources
- Training young vines
- Water wisely, caring for grapes and managing their water needs.
- Cold-Hardy Grapes University of Minnesota Cold-Hardy Grapes
- Grape Disease Control, 2017 (Dr. Wayne Wilcox, Cornell University).