Jump to navigation
Links and Resources
- ASEV-ES American Society for Enology and Viticulture – Eastern Section
- Department of Horticultural Science University of Minnesota Department of Horticultural Science
- Cornell University EnologyExtension newsletters published by Cornell University Extension
- Cold-Hardy Grapes University of Minnesota Cold-Hardy Grapes
- Minnesota Grape Growers Association Minnesota Grape Growers Association
- eViticulture eViticulture is the national online viticulture resource containing the latest science-based information for viticulturists.
- Northern Grapes Project The emergence of cold hardy, Vitis riparia-based wine grape cultivars in the 1990s created a new and rapidly expanding industry of small vineyard and winery enterprises in more than 12 states in New England, northern New York, and the Upper Midwest, boost
- Midwest Grape and Wine Institute Helping support the evolving grape and wine industry in the Midwest, because the potential economic opportunities in wineries, value-added agriculture and tourism are limitless.
- Training young vines
- Water wisely, caring for grapes and managing their water needs.